Advanced Planning Considerations
We at Chesapeake Highlands Memorial Gardens believe in the gift of pre-planning and offer a $300.00 per person/per space credit with flexible no interest financing.
You can take 3 important steps today that will eliminate 3 more difficult steps tomorrow.
- Have all important records and documentation gathered in a safe place.
- Pre-arrange your cemetery services.
- Pre-arrange your funeral services.
- Peace-of-mind, emotional protection
- Decisions made together, a living decision
- Your own personal wishes fulfilled
- No emotional overspending
- No time constraints, time to consider all options
- Flexible terms
- Freeze cost at today’s price
- Emotional strain
- Decisions sometimes made alone
- Others have to decide what you would have wanted
- Possible emotional overspending
- Time constraints
- Financial Strain
- Advanced-Planning allows you to make better choices and significantly reduces the difficult decisions that confront your loved ones at a time of loss.
- Eliminates Doubts – Spare your family the emotional stress of making decisions during a very difficult time.
- Advanced planning records your exact wishes. Many consider pre-arranging to be a final gift to those they love.
- Fact – The death of a loved one is a tragedy every household experiences. Most families will find themselves unprepared.
Decisions to be made:
- Site Selection
- Monument Selection
- Vault Selection
- Opening and Closing
Decide if Advanced-Planning is appropriate for you.
Emotional and financial considerations will determine what is best for each individual and family.
Reasons to consider waiting:
- Financial insolvency
- Extreme illness – not to experience the death twice
- Moving and/or frequent re-location
- Very young age
- Intellectual or emotional impairment
If you need to sell existing cemetery property:
- Donate to a charity (Church, hospice, etc.)
- Advertise in local paper
- Contact gravesolutions.com to represent the property for a fee
- Contact local funeral directors